There is one cello patch in FL that sounds really great though. I'm on my laptop upstairs right now (which doesn't have FL), but I'll get back to you tomorrow with an update on what it's called. Edit: Orchestral Strings MIXOC1(L)ogg is the cello. It sounds best around the C1 - C3 range—it's worth checking out. I hope this helps!
DSK string vst including Cello, ContraBass, Viola, Violin etc. so you can download and check sounds of this vst.
2 layers, 22 waveform, octave select, micro detuner, two type of effects under this vst Delay, Flanger.
Download link : https://www.dskmusic.com/dsk-strings/
Violin Vst Fl Studio
- First to download the vst plugin
- This file in zip format so extract the zip file
- Open Extracted folder
- Copy vst dll file
- Now you need to paste the vst copied file in Local Disk (C)
- So open your Local Disk (C)
- Open Programs File (x86)
- Open vstplugins folder and paste here your vst plugin.
- Open to studio and left side menu click on Option, manage plugins, and click on find plugin is taken some time in scanning plugin.
- After completing scanning search you vst name and left side click on star icon.
- Done now you can use it.