- Fl Music Studio Download Free
- Fl Studio Song Mixing software, free download Free
- Free Fl Studio Mixing Template
- Fl Studio Song Mixing software, free download Windows 7
- Free Studio Mixer Software Download
- Best Free Audio Mixer Software for Windows and Mac [8 Picks]
- online, free Audio Mixing Software for Streaming [2 Solutions]
- Free Audio Mixer App for Mobile Phone [2 Picks]
If you read this article, you are most likely trying to get free audio editor software. Whether you are a musician, a video team, a staff in music production and editing, or just creating some personalized ringtones for your phone, choosing good audio mixer software will be greatly helpful. There is a variety of audio mixer software available on the market; some are free, some are paid, some bring extra features, some are specific to a particular operating system, and so on.
Download Music Studio Free. Free and safe download. Download the latest version of the top software, games, programs and apps in 2021. FL Studio — also known by its more popular name Fruity Loops — is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that helps with music production. Featuring 20-plus years of melodic innovation, FL Studio. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for DJ Studio - Free Music Mixer.
So, to help you find out the best audio mixer software that is worth your time and work, we have found the top 12 best sound mixer software here. Check out and select one that fits your needs best.
Best Free Audio Mixer Software for Windows and Mac [8 Picks]
Top 1. EaseUS Video Editor
EaseUS Video Editor is versatile for audio mixing software. It can manage either recorded or live event sound, enable you to merge audio together, and provide one or more output options. EaseUS audio mixer can filter and optimize sound by adjusting levels, enhancing sound with equalization and effects, and recording various mixes. Besides, it's the best free audio converter that allows you to convert audio formats among wav, mp3, m4a, mid, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg, and a lot more.
- A wide array of audio and video editing features
- Super easy to use UI for both beginners and pros
- Good at editing voice-overs, or video related audio tasks, such as extract audio from video
- The free version provides full functionality without any restrictions
- The only drawback is that the free version is watermarked
Download this free audio mixer software and follow the steps below to try to merge multiple audio files into one.
Step 1. Import the source audio files
Launch EaseUS Video Editor. On the home screen, you can import the audio source files by either clicking the 'Import' option or simply dragging the audio files to the appropriate area.
Step 2. Add to project
You need to add the imported files to the audio track by choosing the 'Add to Project' option, or you can drag and place the video to the road as you want. When you select 'Add to Project', the audio files will be added to the same audio track in order. If you're going to put the files in different timelines, you can drag and drop them manually.
Step 3. Export the merged audio files
To combine multiple audio files together, you need to select all the target videos and click 'Export' on the toolbar to export the combined audio. Under the 'Audio' tab, choose a file format for the edited audio. You can also edit the file name, customize an output folder and settings, and then click 'Export'.
Top 2. Audacity
Audacity is popular, free, and open-source audio mixing software, accessible software to anyone looking to get started with audio editing. It provides comprehensive features you need. There are a lot of effects, including things like bass, treble, distortion, noise removal, along that with analysis tools such as beat finder, silence finder, sound finder, and more.
Audacity supports almost all the audio file formats out there like MP3, WAV, AIFF, PCM, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, AC3, AMR, WMA, MP4, and more.
- Completely free
- Surprisingly feature-rich
- Suitable for both pro and beginners
- Massive online community for help
- UI is not the best and needs to be improved
- Crashes happen randomly
Top 3. Adobe Audition
Adobe's Audition is one of the best audio mixer software that provides incredible features for professional users. Its multi-track editing and mixing function will definitely make your audio editing experience easier and more effective. The audition also has some powerful editing features, including things like mirror fading, the ability to keep layer stacks when moving individual parts of the stack, and more.
With a bunch of plug-ins embedded, Audition also series of tutorials surrounding, which will make it much easier for users to get started. It supports most of the audio formats, such as MP3, WAV, AC-3, AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AAC, HE-AAC, CAF, FLAC, PCM, OGG, WMA, and more, along with video formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, etc..
- Well thought out interface
- A wide array of features for professionals
- Powerful application created by Adobe team for users, professional and trustworthy
- It's too professional for beginners to make use of
- Not a good fit for people looking to produce music
- The free version has limited functionality
Top 4. WavePad
WavePad is a full-featured professional audio mixer software for Windows and Mac. It lets you record and edit music, voice, and other audio recordings with multiple features, such as cut, copy and paste parts of recordings into a new one, and then add effects like echo, amplification, and noise reduction. WavePad supports MP3, WAV, VOX, GSM, WMA, AU, AIF, FLAC, real audio, OGG, AAC, M4A, MID, AMR, and more. WavePad free audio editing software does not expire and includes many of the features of the trial version.
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Allow batch processing to edit many audio files at once
- The interface may not be as sleek as other editors
- It doesn't support multi-tracking
- It provides tons of great functions, including amazing effects, fast editing options, and powerful tools
Top 5. Logic Pro X
Logic Pro X is Apple's DAW for systems running macOS. This free audio mixer software covers some awesome features into the fold that makes it an amazing audio editing app for both beginners and professional users. Logic Pro X provides both basic and advanced features for an audio editor, including the ability to automatically match the timing of different tracks in a project using 'Smart Tempo'.
It also lets you edit the timing of a single note in a waveform individually by using the 'Flex Time' option, without having to slice it out of the clip itself. Logic Pro X supports almost all the audio formats, such as WAV, AIFF, CAF, PCM, ALAC, AAC, MP3, REX, RCY, and a lot more.
- An amazing array of bundled instruments and effects
- Feature-rich, excellent value and nice interface
- Provide a ton of pre-recorded sounds, and patches
- Mac only
- Quite expensive at $199
- The mixer could use larger meters and more flexibility
Top 6. Reaper
Reaper is another audio mixer software that is very powerful and cheaper than the many other options. It enables you to directly record audio to mono, stereo, or even multichannel audio files, along with the ability to record to multiple disks at the same time for data redundancy. It supports most popular file formats, including ACID, AIFF, AVI, BWF, CDDA, EDL, FLAC, KAR, MIDI, MOGG, MOV, MP3, MPEG, OGG VORBIS, OGG OPUS, QT, RADAR, REX2, SYX, W64, WAV, WAVPACK, WMV and more.
- Completely customizable interface
- Come with support for multiple tracks for starters
- Comparatively more affordable than other audio mixer software
- Beginners need time to learn the software
- The UI is not as good as others
Top 7. FL Studio
FL Studio is another well-know audio mixer software. Similar to other top-notch DAWs, FL Studio also supports multi-track recording, time-stretching, and pitch shifting. It comes with a mixer that brings features like effects chains, automation, delay compensation, and more.
FL Studio is mainly aimed at music artists; it supports a bunch of file formats like AIFF, DS, DS, DWP, FLAC, MID, MP3, OGG, SF2, Speech, SYN, XI, and WAV.
- Rich and powerful features
- Provides a huge number of instruments
- Supports VST standards, so you can basically use any 3rd party plugin
- Comes with over 80 plug-ins, such as plug-ins for sample manipulation, compression, synthesis, and a lot more
- UI is not as good as other audio mixer software
- It's a little difficult for beginners to use
Top 8. Ocenaudio
Ocenaudio is an excellent free audio mixer software and editor, providing both online and desktop versions. Compared to other free audio mixing software, Ocenaudio has a greater ability to let you preview effects in real-time. Most tools force you to edit the file destructively, which is to modify the original audio file you are working on. However, with Ocenaudio, you can adjust the playback parameters directly. So when you change effects like reverb in Ocenaudio, you hear the difference right away.
- User-friendly interface, simpler than Audacity
- Provide rich and powerful features
- Can be used to edit online audio files
- Some users think the interface a little sparse
online, free Audio Mixing Software for Streaming [2 Picks]
Top 1. HyaWave
HyaWave is an online sound mixer software, which runs in your internet browser. You can use it to copy, paste, cut, clarity, and crop your audio files in MP3, WAV, and more formats. It supports 18 filters and effects, such as biquad allpass filter, amplifier with a fixed multipler, biquad bandpass filter, waveform reverse, and so on. You can load and save the edited audio files in the cloud, apply live effects, and share to social media or via URL. This is ideal if you are recording or editing on the fly and don't want to install large programs on your laptop
- Easy and clean user interface
- Audio filter customization
- Allow users to record live audio files using the built-in audio recorder
- It doesn't support multi-tracking
Top 2. Audiotool
Audiotool is a free online sound mixer software with great mixing facilities. This online audio mixing software allows you to create and publish music tracks. It shares more options with Apple's Garage Band program than most audio editors. You can record 30-second segments of sound with this online audio mixer software and to use it as samples that can then be mixed with digital instruments already built into the Audiotool system.
Fl Music Studio Download Free
- In-browser platform, no need to install, easy to access anywhere
- Dozens of filters, virtual instruments, and effects available
- Allow to create a MIDI controller
- Only works in Chrome
- Export to MP3 format only
Fl Studio Song Mixing software, free download Free
Free Audio Mixer App for Mobile Phone [2 Picks]
Top 1. MixPad Multitrack Mixer Free
MixPad Multitrack Mixer Free is an audio mixer app, which can record and mix sound for Android. It gives you the tools to easily mix your audio and music files. With MixPad Mixer, you can make your own music, record a podcast, mix songs, and many more. Most importantly, you can access all of the power of a professional recording and mixing equipment while on the go.
- Allow you to mix an unlimited number of music, vocal, and audio tracks
- Offer other editing tools like splitting, trimming, copying, pasting, etc.
- Support sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
- Sometimes it takes too long to load
- The app will freeze occasionally
Availability: Android 4.0.3 and up
Top 2. GarageBand
GarageBand is an audio mixer software for iOS devices. This audio mixer enables you to mix audio files easily and quickly. Apart from that, it has the ability to edit audio files with many basic and advanced editing tools. Also, It has a set of musical instruments that you can use to create and mix your audio files.
- Offer many instruments sound effects
- Allow you to share your songs online
- Plentiful audio editing tools
- Not available for Android devices
Availability: iOS 12.1 or later
This tutorial shows you the top 12 best free audio mixer software in all to help you process and edit audio files on Windows and Mac devices. For users who don't want to download and install programs, you can try the online audio mixing software. But the online tools are not as functional as the desktop software. Therefore, if you have advanced audio editing needs, you'd better select the desktop audio mixer software, such as EaseUS Video Editor, Adobe Audition, Audacity, Logic Pro X, and FL Studio, and more.
Free Fl Studio Mixing Template
FAQs About Audio Mixer Software
1. What is the best audio mixer software?
This page demonstrates the top ten best audio mixer software:
- EaseUS Video Editor
- Adobe Audition
- Logic Pro X
- FL Studio
All their features, advantages, and disadvantages are displayed. If you need a comprehensive audio mixer and editor, the first one - EaseUS Video Editor would be a smart choice.
2. What is the best free audio editing software?
Fl Studio Song Mixing software, free download Windows 7
For the best free audio editing software, you can try EaseUS Video Editor. It provides you rich audio processing options, such as mixing, copying, pasting, converting, extracting subtitles, and so on. It supports all the popular audio formats, including wav, mp3, m4a, mid, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg and a lot more.
3. What audio software do streamers use?
Free Studio Mixer Software Download
Generally, streamers often use EaseUS audio mixing software to enhance the streaming experience without much effort. This software enables users to filter and optimize sound by adjusting levels, enhancing sound with equalization and effects, and recording various mixes. For more advanced features, you can try EaseUS audio mixer software.