After installing Image-Line's 'Remote' on my ipad, I was amazed that it actually worked over my wifi router with little effort. This inspired me to try (again) to get some of my ipad apps like Musix Pro to work with FL studio as a remote interface device. FL Studio Mobile is available for Android, Apple iOS, and Windows. We have found the best free FL Studio Mobile tutorials to help you start making music fast. Support resources - register FL Studio Mobile and log into your Image-Line account to visit.
Did you know that you if you are a FL Studio desktop user that you already have access to FL Studio Mobile. No ? Neither did we
It turns out that FL Studio Mobile was introduced as a free plugin as of FL Studio 12.4. The plugin and ap gets updated regularly so make sure you are running the latest version on your mobile device or tablet and your desktop to ensure everything works well.
For those of you not familiar with FL Studio mobile we recommend you take a look as its a great addition to the FL Studio family and enables you to work on your tracks while you're on the move. Its also a great way to knock up demos before you get to the studio
How to access FLStudio Mobile for free
To help you find the free FL Studio plugin we created the following animated guide.
- Step 1 - Click the search icon
- Step 2 - Type 'Mobile' as the search term and hit enter
- Step 3 - Right click on the FL Studio mobile plugin and choose add to new channel
- Step 4 - Hey presto, FL Studio mobile for free on your desktop !!
I can't find FLStudio Mobile in my plugins !!
If you dont see Fl Studio mobile listed in your plugins make sure you are running the latest version of Fl Studio desktop. Remember, this was only added as of version 12.4.
FLStudio Mobile V3.2 Released
At the time of writing this post FL Studio Mobile was updated to version 3.2 and is available for Android, iOS or Windows. The update focuses on workflow improvements as requested by our customers on the FL Studio Mobile forum (tap Help > Users & Support Forum to access). We're also proud to announce FL Studio Mobile won DJ Magazines Best Music Production App award 2018!
Here's a list of whats new in version 3.2
- Audio Tracks - Level, Pan, Pitch, Reverse controls on lower Playlist. Use more than one sample per track.
- Clips - Can now be combined and muted. New Preview option plays currently selected clip only.
- Audio Editor - Edit functions on time selection (Fade in/Out Normalize etc)
- Time selection menu - Insert/Delete time, Trim etc.
- Free samples - Minimal kicks x 55.
- Free presets - GMS presets x200, Supersaw presets x101
- New library product - Pluck Synths
- Export - Rendering updated and simplified.
- Snapping - Micro automatic snapping (less than one step according to zoom).
- Play position - In editors now display only sounding notes.
- Misc bug fixes and stability improvements
Have you used FL Studio Mobile ?
Now you know how to get hold of your copy of FL Studio mobile for free what do you think of it ? We'd love to hear how you've use it, what you think its good for or how you think it could be improved.
|Initial release||21 June 2011; 9 years ago|
3.2.14 / 4 March 2019; 21 months ago
|Operating system||Android 3.2, iOS 8, Windows Phone 8.1|
|Type||Digital Audio Workstation|
FL Studio Mobile is a digital audio workstation available for Android, iOS and Windows UWP.
The program allows for the creation of complete multi-track music projects, which can then be exported in WAV, MP3 and MIDI formats, to work with other digital audio workstations, or in .FLM project format to be opened in FL Studio 10.0.5  or later. Various features include a step sequencer, piano roll, keyboard, drum pad, track editor, effects, and 133 sampled instruments including synths and drum kits. Instruments can also be added as .zip or .instr files.
On June 21, 2011,Image-Line released FL Studio Mobile and FL Studio Mobile HD, versions of their Windowsdigital audio workstationFL Studio. FL Studio Mobile was designed by Artua and developed in cooperation with the makers of Music Studio. Image-Line released the program at an introductory price of $15.99 ($19.99 for the HD version), and both versions are available for download at the App Store. In November/December 2016 Image-Line released FL Studio Mobile 3 on the Android (Google Play Store) then iOS (Apple App Store) and finally Windows (Windows App Store). FL Studio Mobile 3 was a completely new application developed in-house at Image-Line, replacing the existing FL Studio Mobile 2, Artua developed version. The price was revised downward to $14.99 USD.
FL Studio Mobile 1.0 is compatible with devices that operate iOS 3.1.3 or later, specifically all iPhones and iPod touch models.iPad 1 and iPad 2 can run either FL Studio Mobile or FL Studio Mobile HD, and the HD version requires iOS 4.2 or later. The iPhone 4 version includes Retina Display support.
- Track editor
The program has a track editor mode that supports 99 layered tracks. Features include adding, duplicating, and deleting tracks, changing the track's instruments, setting song signature and tempo, an effect bus setting, a pan knob, a volume fader, and mute and solo buttons.
- Piano roll editor
The piano roll editor allows for manually drawing notes, selecting multiple notes by dragging a rectangle, changing the length of multiple notes at once, setting note volume, and moving, duplicating, and quantizing notes.
- Step sequencer
The step sequencer allows for recording one measure of a melody or beat at a time, then turning it into a loop. It allows for the creation of multiple sounds in one instrument track, and adjusting the pitch and velocity of each individual step.
- Keyboard and drum pad
The keyboard feature is both resizable and stackable, allowing for 5 simultaneous touches, and 10 touches on the iPad. It has 3 key label modes, fullscreen support, melody and loop recording, two device orientations, and a fully configurable metronome. Pitch-bend and velocity can be applied to notes entered with the keyboard, drum pads or the piano-roll editor. The non-HD version is compatible with the AkaiSynthStation 25, a plug-in piano keyboard for iPhone and iPod touch.
Version 1.0 comes built in with 133 sampled instruments, which cover musical styles such as classical, jazz, rock, electronic, and others. There are synths and drum kits included, as well as Slicex Loops. Pitchbend can be controlled with device tilt.iOS, and therefore FL Studio Mobile, does not support VSTplugins. As of version 1.1, user instruments can be created using .instr and .zip files.
Fl Studio Mobile Free Ios
Version 1.0 comes with 5 real-time effects, including reverb, delay to create echo, equalizer, amp simulator with two overdrive types, and filter with resonance and optional tilt control. There is also a limiter for song volume. Effects can be turned on or off on an individual channel or applied to an entire project.
Version 1.0 doesn't support importing samples, though Image-Line has announced that future updates will incorporate the feature. The program supports iTunes file sharing, and audio can be exported in WAV and MIDI formats so they can be worked on in other digital audio workstations. Projects can be saved in .FLM format and then loaded onto Microsoft Windows to be opened with FL Studio version 10.0.5. or later. This can be done either on a WindowsPC running FL studio natively, or an Apple computer using either Boot Camp or virtualization.
|Version||Release||FL Studio Mobile|
|1.0.0||June 21, 2011||For all iOS devices, with HD for iPad and iPad 2. 133 preset instruments and five real-time effects included. Project files can be exported to be used in FL Studio.|
|1.0.5||2011||For all iOS devices, with HD for iPad and iPad 2. 133 preset instruments and five real-time effects included. Project files can be exported to be used in FL Studio.|
|1.1.0||July 23, 2011||Added ability to create user instruments from .instr and .zip files. Record button added to filter screen, and filter track editing added to bar editor. Using Sonoma AudioCopy, audio can be sent to other apps via Export.|
|1.2.0||December 20, 2011||Custom Instrument Button (on Instruments list). AudioPaste. Swing (in the Step Editor). SoundCloud export/upload. AAC (.m4a) export. All WAV formats now supported for sample import. Numerous bugfixes & performance enhancements.|
|1.2.1||January 6, 2012||AudioPaste: an arbitrary sample name can be entered. In the SoundCloud popup window, the user name can be tapped to log out. Bug fixes.|
|1.3.1||June 21, 2014||For all Android and iOS devices, with HD for iPad and iPad 2. 133 preset instruments and five real-time effects included. Audio tracks and wave editor, along with MiniSynth plugin synthesizer. Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background). Projects (in .flm format) are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not available the MIDI data is loaded and then a default instrument is used. Project files can be exported to desktop version of FL Studio.|
|Android 2.0 |
|September 2014||For the Android version, Audio Tracks, Wave editor, and Audio Recording have been added. Many small tweaks, improvements, and bug fixes have been implemented. For the iOS devices, with HD for iPad and iPad 2. 133 preset instruments and five real-time effects included. Audio tracks and wave editor, along with MiniSynth plugin synthesizer. Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background). Projects (in .flm format) are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not available the MIDI data is loaded and the a default instrument is used. Project files can be exported to desktop version of FL Studio.|
|3.0||December 2016||Because of development issues between the IOS and Android versions, FL Mobile 3 was a complete ground-up rewrite that departs radically from previous versions. The update was a free update from the previous version with FL Mobile being able to load FLM 2 files, although the results might not be identical soundwise due to the architecture change.|
Fl Studio Mobile Free Ipad 10.2
FL Studio Mobile
FL Studio Mobile 3 was released on the Google Play Store on October 25, 2016. The iOS and Windows UWP versions were released two months later.
- ^ abcdefghConneally, Tim (June 21, 2011). 'FL Studio breaks its 13-year Windows-only run, launches new iOS app'. Beta News. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^ abcd'Get FL Studio Mobile'. Image-Line. June 21, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^ abcO'Brien, Terrence (June 22, 2011). 'FL Studio Mobile lands on iOS, more indie rap albums to be produced while commuting'. EnGadget. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^ abc'FL Studio Mobile version 1.1'. Image-Line. July 23, 2011. Retrieved August 5, 2011.
- ^'Download FL Studio Mobile for iPhone, iPad'. SoftPedia. June 20, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^'FL Studio Mobile design'. Artua. September 11, 2012. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- ^ abcdefghijkl'FL Studio Mobile iPhone'. Image-Line. Archived from the original on June 24, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^'Music Studio'. Xewton. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^Rossignol, Joe (June 22, 2011). 'FL Studio Mobile now available on the App Store'. iFans. Archived from the original on June 26, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^Barribeau, Tim (June 21, 2011). 'FruityLoops Heads To iOS With FL Studio Mobile'. Everything is Cafe. Archived from the original on October 7, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^Platers, Nick (June 21, 2011). 'FL Studio for iPad and iPhone is Out!'. Touch Producer. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^'FL Studio Mobile HD for iPad'. iTunes App Store. June 21, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^ abcdefghijkl'FL Studio Mobile iPad (HD)'. Image-Line. June 20, 2011. Archived from the original on June 23, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^ abcKirn, Peter (June 21, 2011). 'FL Studio Mobile, Now Available on iPhone, iPad; Sampling, Android Support to Come'. Create Digital Music. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^ abcdefghi'FL Studio Mobile'. Image-Line. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^ abcdeParker, Nick (June 22, 2011). 'FL Studio Mobile HD: Addictive iPad Music Creation'. Evolver.fm. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^Carter, Joanne (June 21, 2011). 'FL Studio Mobile - New iOS Music Project App'. The App Whisperer. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- ^'KVR: Image Line updates FL Studio Mobile for Android to v1.3'. Kvraudio.com. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- ^'KVR: Image Line releases updates for FL Studio Mobile'. Kvraudio.com. Retrieved August 28, 2018.
- ^'FL Studio Mobile 3 | All Platforms'. Retrieved May 29, 2018.